Pages

29 May 2011

New Clearance Items ....

Close To My Heart has added a bunch more items to the "While Supplies Last" section of Consultant's blogs!  Check them out:

Stardust Flexi Labels
Colonial White Edge Anchors
1/4" Colonial White Ricrac
White Daisy Paper Flowers
Pretty Pins
Bella Level 2 Stickease Assortment
Adventure Dimensional Elements
White Daisy Crochet Flowers
Chocolate Ribbon Rounds Collection
Click on the "Discounted Products" icon to the right to see everything in the "While Supplies Last" section.

NOTE:  I will be putting in an order on June 5th for some of these items so if there is anything you want, and you're local, we can combine our order (s) and save on shipping.  If I get enough people interested and we have enough of an order to get the Stamp of the Month free, I will draw from everyone who is in on the order with me and that person can have the Stamp of the Month that is earned.  :-)

Payment must be made to me before I order, though, so you have a little time to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment