I know, I know .... it's not Inspired by Five this week. LOL
I've decided just to call it by what it is each week. Some weeks I only find three or four projects that wow me, other weeks (like this week), it is eight! I've changed the name of the labels viewable in the sidebar to just "Inspired by ..." so all the Inspired By postings show in the same spot if you click on it to see the past ones.
While I am only posting eight this week, I originally had THIRTEEN posts saved to show you but had to narrow it down. :-) It was a very creative week in blog-world.
So as usual, and in no particular order, here is this week's inspirations:
1. Cards using the Miracle paper pack by Denise at Inspired by Heart. I love what she did with this pack of papers. Such beautiful cards. (Note: The kit she links to is not available anymore. There IS a Miracle paper pack available, though. It does not have the die cut papers in it. Everything else can be purchased seperately, though.)
ETA: I also just realized that the date of her post is from May 2010 not 2011. My mistake. Ooops! Still beauiful work ....
2. Spray pen cards by Marie at Ison Cre8tions. Embossing resist plus our spray pens = stunning cards.
3. Dream card by Annette at Annette's Creative Journey. I LOVE how she used the "You and Me" kit (only available for TWO MORE DAYS) and did a card instead of a layout. (See #4 for what else she has done with this great kit and it's stamp set).
4. Create Album by Annette at Annette's Creative Journey. I am soooo going to lift this and make one. I *heart* it so much!
5. Live Inspired card by Leisa at Big Red Scraps. I love the stamp set that has this sentiment on it. Love it, I tell you. :-)
6. Happy Birthday card by Karen at Karen's Creations. Pleated paper, bling and one of the blossoms from the Pink Collection ribbons ... need I say more?
7. Celebrate Card from Karen at Karen's Creations. Another use for the "You and Me" kit from this month. You can really see the versatility of it and Karen rocked this card.
8. Home Sweet Home card by Brenda at Stamp.Scrap.Create. She did a fab job on the paper piecing using the Stamp of the Month for this month (click on the "Stamp of the Month" icon at right to see this set and how to get it). I just got my set last week and cannot wait to try this technique.
That's it for this week. Next week's post is already shaping up to be a good one.