Pages

08 May 2011

April DT Projects

These ladies amaze me month after month.  How about you???

For April, I gave each of them papers from the Sophia Level 2 Paper Pack (X7131B), Blush Buttons (Z1370), White Daisy Ric Rac, Pearl Opaques (Z1336), and Hollyhock Ribbon from the Hollyhock Ribbon Collection. 

Their challenge was to create something, anything BUT it had to have a minimum of two circles included in it.  I think they went above and beyond  with that part of the challenge.  :-)

Here are Nikki's creations.  A plethora of cards that are super cute and bright and definitely would bring a smile to anyone who receives one. 









Here is Irma's creation for the month. 

An uber cute Easter treat holder.  She also used the March Stamp of the Month, Sensational Season, inside and out.  Adorable. 



For May, I have given them papers from the Miracle Level 2 paper packet as well as some of the Kraft borders.  I forgot to write down the rest so it will be a surprise to me too once they've completed their May creation.  LOL  No challenge for them for May, though, but it will be a layout that they will be working on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment