Pages

08 May 2011

May Newsletter

They say April showers bring May flowers.  We didn't get much 'showers' in April but the flowers are FINALLY starting to bloom around here.  :-)

MAY 2011 STAMP OF THE MONTH


The Stamp of the Month for May is so cute and I have come across several creations that make me think I really need this stamp set. 



Yep, I really think I do!  Click on the Stamp of the Month icon on the right to see more details on this adorable set and how you can get it at a discount or even FREE!  My favorite word.  LOL

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH
(May 1 - 31 only)

May is National Scrapbooking Month and Close To My Heart has put a great kit together to mark the ocassion.  They always put something great together for National Scrapbooking Month so I wasn't surprised that I loved this kit so much.  I have one in my hot little hands right now and cannot wait to play.  The colors are great and so me - so is the stamp set that comes with it!!!! 


Click on the above picture to check out the flyer and see how you, too, can get this great kit and what comes in it, regular price or at a discount. 

Just in case you miss it while drooling over the layouts they've included instructions for - the double sided patterned papers in this kit are cardstock weight!!!  Oh, yeah!

JOIN MY TEAM!

If you've ever thought of becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant, now is a REALLY great time. 

If you join Close To My Heart during the month of May, you get your Consultant kit at 50% OFF.

That is an amazing deal.  Your Consultant kit would normally be $140 (CAN) but can be yours for only $70.  Everything you need to start your home based business and lots of great product as well. 

And there is more ... Join Close To My Heart during May and as well as the 50% discount on your kit, you will get one of the National Scrapbooking Month kits (a $38.95 value). 

Interested?  Click on the "Join My Team" icon to the right to join now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment