- a night out away from the hubby and/or kids
- have fun
- learn new techniques
- crafting outside your comfort zone
- get stuff done
- a chance to do:
- home decor
- 3D items
- Earn FREE products
- Win prizes
- Meet new people
- Tutorials of each project we make
- Club only promotions
- FREE idea book when it comes out
- Discounts on any workshops I may hold
Regular Club Information:
- A minimum of 4 people are needed for the club to a maximum of 7. (Unlimited number of out-of-towners though). If there is enough interest, I may start a second club, too. It depends on the numbers (and my boss ... LOL).
- A minimum purchase of $25.00 in CTMH product is required each month (though you’re welcome to go over that amount).
- The hostess for the month will receive a minimum of $25 in FREE product (could be more depending on sales totals for the night.)
- If you are not able to make it to club night, you are still required to make your monthly $25.00 purchase. The order needs to be made before 9pm on club nights. (Supplies and instructions for the night’s project(s) will be included with your order when it is delivered to you if you’re not able to make it to club night.)
- I will provide beverages on club nights, hostesses are welcome to bring a treat if they like.
- Hostesses may bring in outside orders on months it is their turn to hostess to bump up their sales totals.
- CTMH usually only allows certain items in the Idea Books as free items for Hostesses but, for my club, you can put your Hostess Rewards amount towards ANYTHING in the Idea Book. (If you go over your Hostess Rewards amount, taxes and shipping will apply to the overage amounts.)
Suggested basic supplies you'll need:
- paper trimmer (with a cutting and scoring blade is great)
- scoring tool if no scoring blade on your trimmer
- Adhesives: tape style and wet glue
- Small scissors
- Black journaling pen
The fine print:
1. Club will run for the number of months that there is a Hostess for. If 4 people sign up, it will run for 4 months. If 6 people sign up, it will run 6 months. To be fair to everyone, you are committing to stay with the group for the entire length of the club.
2. Hostesses will be chosen on a first come, first serve basis. The order you let me know you want to be part of the club is the order the Hostesses will fall.
3. My husband is a shift worker so Club nights will vary each month. (Clubs usually meet, for example, on the third Tuesday of the month or the second Wednesday of the month and this does not work for my family). Club nights will be held sometime during the first 10 days of the month.
4. There will be no club in December as it’s usually a crazy month for everyone.
5. My home is a cat friendly home for those of you who may have allergies
6. All dollar amounts quoted are BEFORE shipping and taxes
7. All shipping charges are based on the retail value of discounted or free items. (There are NO shipping charges or taxes on Hostess Rewards items).
8. Payment for club orders is due on club night (unless previously arranged otherwise).
9. Payments accepted: