Pages

08 May 2011

Inspired by Five ... (April 24 - May 7)

I am covering TWO WEEKS this time around since I am behind (and only had four selections for the week of April 24-30).

For April 24 - 30:

1.  Cards by Jeanette Lynton, CTMH founder on jeanettelynton.com
2.  Sympathy Card by Lisa Stenz of Lisa's Creative Corner
3.  Birthday Card by Leisa Hubley of Big Red Scraps
4.  Birthday Card by Vicki Wizniuk of Wizard's Hangout

For May 1 - 7:

For this week I had NINE items saved and really had a hard time narrowing it down to just five.  :-)

1.  Chairs to you card by Aaron of Booth #32
2.  Notecard Box Set by Lisa Stenz of Lisa's Creative Corner
3.  Thank You card by Dena of Stampin' Mim
4.  Purse Card Set by Vicki Wizniuk of Wizard's Hangout
5.  Thank You card by Vicki Wizniuk of Wizard's Hangout

I hope you enjoy these creations as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment