Pages

02 March 2011

March Challenge!

Okay girls!  Hope your mojo is running in high gear this month!  :-)

You know how I LOVE sketches ... (No! Me?) ... so this month you are going to choose your own sketch and create your masterpiece. 

For the Scrapbookers:

Choose one sketch from Page Maps designer Becky Fleck's blog for March.  Click HERE to see your options.

I want to see which sketch you chose as well as what you created using the sketch.

For the Cardmakers:

Choose one sketch from Page Maps designer Becky Fleck's blog for March.  Click HERE to see your options.  (A minimum of three (3) cards required for entry into the draw ... can be all the same or different.  It's up to you.)

I want to see which sketch you chose as well as what you created using the sketch.

OR

Use THIS CARD for inspiration for either a card or layout. Leisa (who is amazingly talented and has been featured on SEVERAL of my Inspired by Five posts) has graciously given me permission to use her card for you to use for inpiration.  I am sure you'll be seeing more of her stunning work in my future Inspired by Five posts. 

Leisa, aside from her blog, also runs a Forum site for CTMH creations and would love to have you join up, I am sure.  There is a forum, gallery and challenges galore for you all to be inspired by.  Check out Big Red Scraps HERE.  (psst!  I am on there, too!)

This month's prize:

This month I will be giving away the Stamp of the Month for March.  Check it out on my website.  It's super cute!

To enter the challenge:

1.  Post a comment on this post with a link to your project.
2.  Email me a picture or scan of your project.
3.  Post photos of your project on my Facebook group, CTMH with Lisa. It's open to everyone!

Winner will be drawn randomly from all entries completed.  Each layout you complete (or three cards) will count as one entry.  You are welcome to enter more than once.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment