And in no particular order .....
1. Circle Card by Aaron at Booth #32 - loving the pop of blue with the Bliss paper packet's neutral colors. I truly think ANY color would work with this paper. I may have to test that theory. LOL
2. Tea Time card also from Aaron at Booth #32 - makes me want to pull out my Tea Time stamp set. :-)
3. Lace card by Julie at Paper Pleasing Ideas - so elegant and can be used for so many occasions. I "may" have enough border punches to do this. *snort*
4. Baby Dresser card by Lorrinda at Isn't That Sweet? - I've seen stair step cards with the dresser theme before and I am loving this version of a dresser card, too. With another nephew due in April, I may just be making one of these.
5. Gratitude card by Jill at Jill's Card Creations - simple, elegant and love the pop of color.