Pages

29 March 2011

Inspired by Five ..... (March 20 - 26)

And in no particular order .....

1.  Circle Card by Aaron at Booth #32 - loving the pop of blue with the Bliss paper packet's neutral colors.  I truly think ANY color would work with this paper.  I may have to test that theory.  LOL
2.  Tea Time card also from Aaron at Booth #32 - makes me want to pull out my Tea Time stamp set.  :-)
3.  Lace card by Julie at Paper Pleasing Ideas - so elegant and can be used for so many occasions.  I "may" have enough border punches to do this.  *snort*
4.  Baby Dresser card by Lorrinda at Isn't That Sweet? - I've seen stair step cards with the dresser theme before and I am loving this version of a dresser card, too.  With another nephew due in April, I may just be making one of these. 
5.  Gratitude card by Jill at Jill's Card Creations - simple, elegant and love the pop of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment