Pages

20 March 2011

Inspired by Five ..... (March 13-19)

Okay!  This week I managed to get five projects from five different people.  Yay!  Spreading the love around!

In no particular order:

1.  Believe in Yourself card by Leisa Hubley at Big Red Scraps.  Loving the rolled roses!  I soooo have to try those ... Leisa has perfected the technique.
2.  Designer Tissue Boxes by Lorrinda at Isn't That Sweet?  Awesome idea since I've yet to find a tissue box or tissue box cover that goes with my bathroom.  I'm going to make one!
3.  Card Box by Lisa Stenz at Lisa's Creative Corner.  So pretty and versatile.  Loving our blossom ribbon. 
4.  Bliss card by Chat at Me, My Stamps and I.  Love the color combo and the stamp set.   So my style.
5.  Believe in Yourself card by Vicki Wizniuk at Wizard's Hangout.  Sparkly butterflies ... 'nough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment