Pages

02 March 2011

Inspired by Five ... (Feb 20 - 26)

I am currently organizing the blogs I've been wanting to check out and bookmark for inspiration as I am trying to find blogs that contain all or a majority of their projects using CTMH products and stamps.  Even though it's super easy to transform projects from blogs that use other products, I just love ours and want you to be isnpired by all the loveliness that is out there in blogland using our amazing products.  :-)

Stay tuned ... !

Here are five projects for the week that inspired me ... in no particular order. 

1.  Krazy for Kraft Borders - a card by Leisa Hubley of Big Red Scraps.  Love her creative use of this product.  It's definitely on my next order!
2.  Bliss Altered Note Book - an altered notebook by Deanna of De Stampin' Corner.  This color combination is one of my all-time faves!
3.  Weeks of Wonder: Don't Cry for Me! - a few projects by Jeanette Lynton (CTMH founder) but am seriously loving the second card shown.  The partial ruffle around the circle is super cute!  Try the technique she is showcasing, too!
4.  Elegant Soiree Bliss Card - a card by Julie of Julie's Stamping Spot.  There's that color combination again!  LOL
5.  Simply Simple 41 - a card by Chat on Me, My Stamps and I.  Loving how the gold and red pop against all that white.  Simple but wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment