Pages

13 March 2011

Inspired by Five ... (March 6 - 12)

Here is this week's choices.  I've been digging up more CTMH blogs to peruse and bookmark the ones that really inspire me that I want to follow so stay tuned for some new names in the coming weeks.  :-)

In no particular order:

1.  Thanks card by Jill Hilliard of Jill's Card Creations.  Love the simplicity of this one.
2.  Thinking of You card by Debbie Henderson of Debbie's Designs.  I love the purple
and she gives a good tip for how she hid the adhesive for the vellum.

The next three are from Leisa Hubley from Big Red Scraps ... she rocked her mojo this week!

3.  Birdhouse Bliss card
4.  Lace and Butterflies card
5.  Cupcake card

That's all for now!  Have a great week and am hoping to have a few of my own projects to post by the end of the week.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment