Pages

06 March 2011

Inspired by Five ..... (Feb 27 - Mar 5)

Welcome to another week of what has inspired me!  Did it go as fast for you as it did for me? *whew*  Hubby is off doing his hobby today, so I think once I post this, I'm going to do some cutting and pasting ... besides, I've already made two loaves of banana bread and some banana muffins today.  I'm done being domestic!  LOL

In no particular order:

1.  Tea Time in Pink card by Leisa Hubley of Big Red Scraps - super cute and the popped teacup really makes a difference. 
2.  Artistic Etchings card by Judy May of Just Judy Designs - I love all things vintage and this definitely speaks to me.  Black, White, Cream and Red ... classic!
3.  H2H Color Challenge card by Lisa Stenz of Lisa's Creative Corner - It's purple ... what can I say?  Simple elegance. 
4.  Sympathy card by Lisa Stenz of Lisa's Creative Corner - Beautiful butterflies and embossing.  May be CASEing this one as a friend just lost  her mom.  :-(
5.  Baja Bliss card by Lynn of LW Designs - loving the color combo and the rock and roll technique on the stamps she used. 


Did you notice there were two Lisa's on today's post?  (Albeit with different spellings).  I am grateful to have two such amazing ladies sharing their talents with the blog world AND they are also CTMH consultants.  Is it a coincidence that we share the same name and company?  Hmmmm ......

No comments:

Post a Comment