Pages

12 October 2014

Happy Anniversary to Me!!! (and a winner!!!!)

Congratulations to Lisa I. who won September Mystery Hostess!!!!  Will send you an email and you can let me know how you want to spend your $25 in FREE products.

The October Mystery Hostess is set up on my business site if you want to get in on the October one.  $25 (or more) in FREE product could be yours!!!  Either order from MY SITE or send me an EMAIL with your order for your chance to enter the random drawing.

Speaking of October ..... The end of this month marks my 6th year as a Close To My Heart Consultant.  Happy Anniversary to me!!!!!  :-)

It's my anniversary, but YOU are going to receive the gifts. Send me your order for $55 or more and not only will you receive this month's promotion from CTMH for FREE but I will also send you October's Stamp of the Month for FREE (normally would cost you $7.80 (with shipping and taxes included). 

This month's campaign from Close To My Heart is a FREE roll of one of our Chevron Ribbons.  You will receive either a roll of Ruby or Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon with a retail value of  $7.75.  The fun part is - you won't know which you are getting.



Regardless of which color you receive, it's beautiful stuff!



I LOVE the October Stamp of the Month. It is super cute and just in time to make some lovely Christmas cards and/or gift tags.  That's my plan, at least.  :-)

My offer is only good until the end of this month so don't wait too long!  The ribbon promotion is only while supplies last.

Happy Fall!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment