Pages

30 August 2014

First Birthday Party Favor

Our grandson turned one in the middle of August and I wanted to add a little something to his party on top of everything his parents already had planned. 


The party theme was Monkey as it is their pet name for him so I went with the theme and did this ......


They turned out better than I anticipated.  

The 250ml chocolate milk is from our local dairy, Blackwell Dairy, and were  the perfect size for what I wanted to do.  

I removed the label and wrapped the container with our Babycakes patterned paper and then on regular Colonial White cardstock, I stamped the monkeys using C1558 - Wild Wonders stamp set, and the sentiment using D1407 - Piece of Cake stamp set (retired).  I used Chocolate Ink since it was the perfect Monkey color and went with the chocolate milk, too!

For the lid I just punched some circles into the Babycakes paper and then overlapped that with a monkey stamped circle. Fit perfectly.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment