1. Make sure you have all the pieces. (Somehow I forgot to put some pieces in some of the envelopes so hopefully you got a complete one LOL) The card base is cut from Champagne cardstock, the reds are Ruby cardstock and the patterned papers are from the NEW Yuletide Carol paper pack which I am finding VERY versatile and not just for Christmas papercrafts.
2. Attach the sentiment to its base so that it is centered. The sentiment is D1542 - For a Friend. This stamp set coordinates with the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. I stamped the sentiment in Ruby Ink.
3. Attach large banner to it's corresponding base so that the top of the two pieces line up - as shown in picture.
4. Do the same with the small banners. The small banners you will need to start at the pointy ends to have a little space showing - as in picture - as there may be some trimming needed at the top in some of the kits.
5. Emboss your rectangle of Colonial White cardstock with your favorite embossing folder. I used the CTMH Floral one. I am LOVING our embossing folders. They get a really deep impression and the folders are larger than what I've found with other manufacturers. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
6. Attached embossed piece to the Ruby cardstock rectangle.
7. Attach that piece to the card base.
8, Attach large banner to the card. The top of the banner should line up with the TOP of the embossed piece and be centered between the two sides.
9. Attach the two small banners. Attach them so they are about 1 inch from the bottom of the big banner, lining up the patterned papers of the small banners with the patterned paper of the large banner as shown in picture.
10. Attach sentiment over the two smaller banners so that the top of the sentiment is approx 3/4 of an inch from the top of the card.
11. Add one gem ( Z1752 - Sparkles Clear Assortment ) to each of the four "corners" of the sentiment - on the Ruby one - and you are DONE!
I have an extra seven card kits left if anyone wants to put one of their own together. The price includes the card kit - pre-cut and pre-stamped - plus an envelope for mailing out to whomever you want. :-)
There are two options available - one if you want to pick the kit up, the other if you are from out of town and want it mailed to you.