Pages

29 January 2011

Linky Blog Hop!

Tresa Black is hosting a Linky Blog Hop, along with other fellow Close To My Heart Consultants, to give you a sneek peek of stamp sets and products in the brand new Spring / Summer Idea Book/Catalog.

The new Idea Book/Catalog will be available for viewing online on 1 February 2011.  I must say I am liking a LOT of the new items, stamp sets, and papers in it and I have a very loooooong wish list.  I take hours going through each new book, poring over projects and circling items I would like to own.  I got through it at least a half dozen times when it first comes out and every time I see something I didn't notice before.

If you're like me, and would like a copy in your hands (rather than viewing it online), drop me a line at my Email Address  and for only $2.28 plus shipping, one can be yours!  (Plus I take the purchase price off your first order from me, so it's technically free!!!!)

Now on to the Linky Blog Hop!  (No drooling on keyboards, please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment