Pages

23 January 2011

Inspired by Five ... (Jan 16 - 22)

I visit a TON of blogs every week and have so many ideas bookmarked in my Favorites that I want to CASE in some way and I thought I would share some of them with you.  I am going to keep it to my top five, though, so it's manageable.  I usually bookmark about four times that many!  LOL

They are from all types of stampers, papercrafters and fellow CTMH Consultants.  I find that even ideas from other stamping companies can translate so well to our CTMH products that I save them all, with ideas on which stamp sets or papers would really make the project my own. 

I am going to 'try' and make it a weekly post but it may be every two weeks.  We'll see how it goes.

1.  Sneak Peek at Bliss by Leisa Hubley from Big Red Scraps
2.  Birthday Wishes by Debbie Henderson from Debbie's Designs
3.  Cards Cards Cards from Just My Scrapbook
4.  Elegant Thoughts by Lynn from LW Designs
5.  Thinking of You by Kerin Sylvester from Stamps, Paper, Glitter!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun looking at the links. I have to concur...there's so much talent out there, and it's fun to share it!

    ReplyDelete