Pages

14 November 2010

October Design Team projects

This month the girls were given: 

As usual, they both rocked their projects!  I didn't give them a challenge this time, though, and just told them to do what they wanted.

Nikkis' creation:





Nikki also used one of her stamp sets, C1408 Live Inspired, on her page and having the bird on a transparency really helps it pop.  I love that she used paper tearing - one of my fave techniques. Her kids are always so photogenic, too!

Irma's creation:






Love how she used an easel type card on the top of the boxes. The Shimmer Brads as stoppers are really played up by the sparkles on the stars. Fun!


3 comments:

  1. Love that box! I really like the ribbon pulls on it too. Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! I posted about your stamp giveaway on my blog, and also mentioned your current challenge! Thanks again Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Carmen! Off to check it out! :-)

    Was so great talking with you!

    ReplyDelete