Pages

11 November 2010

My favorite product ...

CTMH is having a contest right now on Facebook for $50 (US) worth of CTMH product.  All you have to do is blog about your favorite product.  Wahoo!

As hard as it is for me to pick just ONE (everything is AMAZING - the stamps are second to none, the papers are gorgeous, the inks so vibrant), the first thing that popped into my mind is our Liquid Glass.  This stuff is super versatile.  I even used it recently to fix Christmas decoration that had been given to me by my boss because they had broken in transit to the store I work at and we couldnt sell them.  I had tried my hot glue gun first but it really left the ornament looking repaired and the gaps from the glue super visible.

I don't know what I was thinking when Liquid Glass has done the trick for me before.  LOL  The ornaments are looking brand new now ... and free is a good thing! 

Other uses for Liquid Glass:

- use to attach page embellishments
- cover the top of a brad and then dip into glitter for a sparkly brad
- use as a water effect on pages and cards ... give the look of raindrops and such
- make a dull metal object look shiny
- use to highlight patterns on paper etc
- use on a photo to make an object stand out
- cover stickers to give them some dimension
- add some reinker to give it color and use as a stained glass effect
- fill a concho with items you'd like to preserve and then fill in with Liquid Glass
- trace words with it
- repair objects around the house! 

I'm sure there are tons more ways to use it but this gives you a general idea of its versatility.

Try some Liquid Glass on your next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment