Pages

21 August 2011

Treasure Life for charity

I made a set of cards for a charity ball that is occuring next month here in the city.  They have an auction and a couple of friends of mine attend and asked if our stamping group would be interested in making some cards to donate.

Of course we said, "Yes!"  I forgot to bring mine for show and tell on stamp club night but the card sets from the other girls were amazing!  Mine seem plain in comparison but that is the look I was going for.  :-)


I used the "Treasure Life" stamp set (it is soooo versatile!).  I have seen various versions of this card on different blogs so I really don't know who to give credit to.  I decided on different colors for each different sentiment, just to mix things up a little.

There are sparkles along the top edge of the black ones but didn't place the card properly to see them in the picture.  (I messed up on two of the black ones when drawing the borders on the card so had to embellish the ooopsies!)

I made a total of 20 cards, 4 of each color/sentiment with matching envelopes and I'm going to put them in two groups of 10.  Now I just have to make boxes to put them in!

Supplies (all CTMH unless specified)
Stamp Sets:
Cardstock:
White Daisy
Inks and markers:
Lagoon
Black
Cranberry
Pacifica
Pansy Purple
Embellishments:
Z1290 - Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment