Pages

21 August 2011

A month late but ....

I am slipping more than I thought ... I had still not posted the DT projects for May!  Why didn't you tell me???  (On a side note, I didn't give the ladies any supplies for June, so there will be no June DT projects posted.  *sigh*  I'm actually giving them the summer off so you won't see them again until the end of September.)

(ETA:  I am truly losing my mind.  I thought I had posted this but then noticed today (8/21) that I had just clicked SAVE and not POST so it never posted! So, technically, the post title is wrong too but not changing it.  Argh!)

The girls played with the Miracles paper pack papers, Love Letters rub-ons, and the Kraft Color Ready Borders!  They did their usual magic, of course, and wowed me with their creativity.  :-)

Irma's!





Gorgeous, yes?  I love how she used some of the borders to create a frill along the top of her pennants.  Inpsired!

Nikki's!





Nikki has a great slap-scrap style, as she calls it!  All the little touches really bring it together.

She also did a card for us! Loving the little details.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment