Pages

01 February 2011

It's Live!

As of today, the NEW Spring / Summer Idea Book/Catalog is live!  So many new and exciting things are contained inside.  My wish list grows every time I leaf through it.  :-)


One of the best things about the new Idea Book/Catalog?  It has EIGHT paper lines in it this time.  EIGHT! 

Here is some artwork that showcases all of the fabulous new papers in the Idea Book.  Something for everyone in this one. (Click on the phots to see the different patterns that are available for each collection.)


WINGS

This is Wings ... LOVE this one and was so stoked that it was the one used for the January Mini Catalog.  I can see me using this one a lot ... well, a lot more than I actually have already!  :-)



BLISS

Bliss is exactly how this paper line makes me feel.  I can see a large stash of this one in my near future.  The designers at head office were definitely thinking of me when they designed this one. 


FANFARE

Bright and fun and oh, so summer!



LUCKY

Do you feel lucky, punk?  Well, do you?  LOL  (Sorry ... channeling my inner Eastwood.)  This is a perfect paper set for scrapping all those pictures from when my son was younger.



MAYBERRY

Sunshine, flowers, and picnics.  Life is good (and so is this paper set.)



MIRACLE

Miracles do happen as proven by the fact that Head Office brought this Constant Campaign paper set back and included it in the Idea Book.  I loved this one then and still do.  Happy to have the opportunity to increase my stash of it. 


SOPHIA

So soft and pretty.  Makes me wish I had girls to scrapbook ... but I'll be grabbing some anyway.  There's always granddaughters maybe someday.  lol



SWEETHEART

February is the month of Love and what better way to showcase that than with this
 fun paper pack. 

Speaking of love ... I am loving the Stamp Of The Month set for this month.  The artwork created above is stunning!  The actual stamp set is shown below.



Need to get your hands on one of these New Idea Books?  Email me!


No comments:

Post a Comment