Pages

07 June 2010

May DT Layouts

The girls outdid themselves this month ... and I suck! LOL I am not done my layout as hoped but it's not my fault (well, not totally...lol). I've been sick for the last three days. Still not 100% and off to the doc on Wednesday as there is no improvement in my cough at all.

Anyhooo .... this time I gave the girls a challenge .... to scrap a layout of themselves as children.  They did mahvelous!

Because it's Irma's birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRMA!!!) I am going to show you her layouts first.... Irma got ambitious and did a double page layout AND a single one, too!  Yay Irma!




Nikki outdid herself as well.   She did the layout PLUS a 'magazine' holder style card holder.  Awesome stuff!



This month the girls were given cardstock and papers from the X7123B Cherry-O paper packet and some items from the Z1320 Mini-Medley Accents Tulip Collection.  I think I gave them some Z1088 Chocolate Waxy Flax, too, but not sure!  I should write this stuff down!  LMAO!

Either way, they rocked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment