Pages

06 September 2009

Where does time go?

What happened to summer? Seriously .... it vanished in a blink of an eye!

One great thing about the end of summer and the arrival of fall is the Fall/Winter Idea Book! This one is simply amazing! I love ALL of the new paper packs and the artwork is stunning!!! My wish list is huge and can't wait to start playing with all the new goodies!

If you want a quick peak at it, just go here! Just click on the Autumn/Winter Idea Book to see what I'm talking about.

Want one of your own in your hot little hands? Email me to find out how to get one!

On another note, I finally created something this week. LOL One of the great ladies I work with commissioned me to do a memorial layout for her and it turned out better than I had hoped and she liked it! Yay!

I forgot to ask her if it was okay to share it with everyone (I did take a picture of it) but will check with her and post it if it's okay with her.

I also ordered the Twitterpated Workshop Kit and can't wait to get all creative with it. Love that it comes with a stamp set exclusive to the kit. Will be getting all four of them and getting some classes together for everyone ... will keep you posted on when and how much!

Well, hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Labor Day weekend! "See" you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment