Pages

10 September 2009

She said "Yes"!!!

Laurie was kind enough to agree to let me post this on Facebook etc so here it is!

She had asked me to do a memorial layout for her about her mom, dad, and nephew. She didn't want it really flowery which is hard for me because I LOVE my blossoms! LOL Went for something semi-fancy but still masculinish with just pops of cranberry to go with her mom's top. Looks so much better in real life but you get the idea! LOL

The black edge is actually the frame I put the layout in. No, it's not a double page layout, it's actually a 11"x20" frame since a 12x12 would have been too small and the original frame of 12x36 was wayyyy too big. LOL
Silhouette Paper Pack : Cranberry cardstock : Bamboo cardstock: Cranberry Grosgrain ribbon : Bamboo dye ink : Cranberry brads : Black ink : Sponge daubers : Clear photo corners : Mono Tombo adhesive : Key To My Heart Stamp Set (flourishes in upper corners).
Unfortunately the Key To My Heart Stamp Set was only part of a campaign a while ago and can no longer be purchased, though I do have an two extra sets I am willing to sell. Email me if you are interested, otherwise they are going in my Scrapbook Supply garage sale in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment