Pages

27 November 2014

BLACK FRIDAY - All weekend long!



It's Black Friday!!!

I've never done anything for Black Friday before so since November is my  Month Long Fun month, I thought I'd cap it off with something really special.

BUY TWO GET ONE FREE!!!!  Yep, you read that right. 

This offer applies to all stamp sets, ink pads, paper packs and cardstock packs.  Free item will be of equal or lesser value than the least expensive item.

You are welcome to mix and match as well. 

Choose 3 items from the above categories and the least expensive one will be FREE!
Choose 6 items from the above categories and TWO of the least expensive items will be FREE!
Choose 9 items from the above categories and THREE of the least expensive items will be FREE!
etc.

This offer is only available for orders that are emailed to me.  It is NOT available through my Close To My Heart shopping website.    EMAIL me with the list of items you want ordered.  Include your mailing address.  I will contact you with your order total and instructions on how to pay by credit card, eTransfer, or PayPal.

This sale begins Friday, November 28 and ends at midnight (Pacific Time) on November 30th.

REMEMBER - This offer is for emailed orders  only and is not available on my shopping site.  Clicking on the product links above will take you to my shopping website and is only for  your information.  DO NOT proceed to the checkout on the site.

*Offer available only to Canadian addresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment