Pages

31 December 2013

Wow time flies and the Spring/Summer Idea Book is in

I'm still here!!!!

I won't get into details of where I've been for the past 5 months so will just say that papercrafting and blogging took a back seat to it all.

The only highlight of the year was the birth of our first grandchild in August!  We love that little man to bits!!!!!  It doesn't hurt that he lives across the street from us with his mom and dad.  :-)

Lots of snuggles is just what the doctor ordered. 

I didn't get back into my craft room until the end of November when I forced myself downstairs to make some Christmas cards because it's what I do every year and people have come to expect homemade ones from me.

It was just the kick in the pants I needed to get my mojo back.  So, here I am!!!

The new  idea book arrived on my doorstep a few days ago and my wish list is a mile long - as usual.  Those of you who have purchase product from me in the last 12 months will be getting your copy for free - sometime in the next couple weeks. 

If you haven't purchased anything from me in the last year or you are a future client, the Idea Book is $4.  However, if you place an order with me while the Idea Book is active (Feb 1 - July 31), the $4 you paid for the book will be deducted from your total - so it will technically be free.

Click below to get your copy  but remember, the Idea Book cannot be ordered from until Feb 1st!!!

If you're out of town, select the appropriate option to have it mailed to you.













Spring/Summer Idea Book

No comments:

Post a Comment