Pages

22 July 2012

Stamp Set Blowout!

With the new Idea Book starting August 1, I am doing something I've never done before ... purging my stamp sets to make room for the new ones!!! *gasp*

Click on the tab at the top of this page labelled "Stamp Set Blowout" for a list of what is available.I will be adding more as I go through my stash.  With 15 of the My Acrylix storage cases full, I don't have room for more!!!  (That's 225 stamp sets!!!)    Plus I have some stored outside of cases ... and that is not counting the duplicates and such that I've bought over the years that are stored in another room.  (I think I need a 12-step program!  LOL)

I can't possibly use them all so it's time to get strict with myself and only keep the ones I LOVE or they are super versatile (sentiments etc.)

Check them out and check back often ... I've only touched the tip of the iceberg!

No comments:

Post a Comment