Pages

02 July 2011

Inspired by .....a month's worth! Ack!

A month? Seriously?  It's been that long since my last post?  *sigh*  The faster I go, the behinder I get.  My apologies.  I've been working on a commissioned album and I am really struggling with it.  It's harder than I thought creating something for someone I really don't know.  :-)

Anyhoooo ..... that's not your problem!  Your here for the good stuff and here it is....

Inspired by .... June 5 - 11
1.  Happily Ever After card by Debbie.
2.  Congratulations card by Karen at Karen's Creations
3.  Lovely card by Leisa at Big Red Scraps
4.  Family layout by Karla at Life is Good
5.  Journey, Dream, Love card by Dena at Stampin' Mim

Inspired by ... June 12 - 18
1.  Celebrate card
2.  Happy Father's Day card
3.  Follow Your Dreams journal
4.  With Great Love card
All the above items were created by Vicki at Wizard's Hangout.  I didn't realize all the ones I had save for this week were from Vicki until I had opened all the links!  :-)  Go Vicki!

Inspired by ..... June 19 - 25
1.  I love you sew much card by Lorrinda at Isn't That Sweet?
2.  Smile card by Karen at Karen's Creations
3.  Fancy pin card by Dena at Stampin' Mim
4.  Happy Birthday card by Vicki at Wizard's Hangout
5.  Thank You card by Vicki again.

Inspired by ..... June 26 - July 2
1.  4x4 cards by Karen at Karen's Creations
2.  A True Friend card by Vicki at Wizard's Hangout

No comments:

Post a Comment