Pages

04 August 2010

$2, $4, $6 for 8 Sale! (August 4 -11 only)

My online store is up and running and it's the only way to get these great deals being offered by Close To My Heart this time around!

From August 4th to 11th get select:

My Stickease stickers for TWO DOLLARS
Level One Paper Packs for FOUR DOLLARS
Level Two Paper Packs for SIX DOLLARS

Shop early for the best selection as all items listed are while supplies last!  It's not limited to one per item, either.  If you want five of the one line of paper packs, you can get five!  Amazing!  I definitely have my faves that I doubled up on.  :-)

Check it out HERE!!!!

All purchases from this sale count towards the Stamp of the Month as well.  When you're ready to check out, scroll all the way to the bottom to see how much of a discount you qualify for with your current total.  It may even be free!!!

With this sale you can also shop from the rest of the online store as well .... you are  not limited to only the sale items.  You could end up with a FREE Stamp of the Month.

Like I said, shop early for the best selection ... you don't want to miss out on this one. 

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment