Pages

14 December 2009

Meet Felicity ...

I have been so crazy busy with work and TRYING to get all of my Xmas cards made and mailed out (plus all the other fun stuff that goes with the holiday season - like shopping ...lol) that I haven't had time to play with this yet but I have FOUR glorious days off next week to play to my heart's content and that's exactly what I am planning on doing. I love the die cut papers and the colors are really growing on me .... they got me thinking outside my comfort zone of colors and I am just loving the combinations Close To My Heart have come up with on this one.

I can't believe I am going to say this but, yes, I am liking the orange in combination with the other colors! Gasp! (Orange and yellow are my least fave colors to use when scrapping - I usually find them so hard to use) I am actually looking forward to working with this kit now! Yep, I am going to live on the edge! :-)


Starting tomorrow (15 December 2009) and until 31 January 2010 you can get this beautiful kit in your home in several ways ... and I do mean beautiful. The more I look at it, the more I love it and am contemplating getting a second kit! :-)
The kit features decorative die cut papers, three stunning color schemes and a D size stamp set that includes flowers, flourishes, argyle patterns, birds and an entire alphabet!
To get your hands on Felicity:
1. Purchase a minimum of $70 or more in full retail priced stamp sets (A, B, C, D, or E sized only) and you can get the Felicity kit for FREE
2. Place an order of $145 or more in full retail priced Close To My Heart products and get the Felicity kit for FREE.
3. Be the Hostess of a Home Gathering and get the package FREE with a Gathering sales total of $470 or more.
4. Join the Close To My Heart family as a new Consultant in January 2010 and you get the Felicity kit for FREE with your New Consultant Kit!
You can also purchase the kit without doing any of the above at the full retail price of $40.95
If you'd like to see more of this kit, check out the flyer for it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment