Pages

24 November 2009

Felicity is in the house!!!

Felicity is the newest campaign from CTMH that starts December 16th. As a Consultant, I get a chance to get it early and when I saw the flyer I couldn't wait to put in my order.

If you love the look of Felicity when you see the flyer when the promo starts, you are going to love it even more when you see it in person!! My order arrived today and I couldn't get into the box fast enough.

LOVE the color combinations and the diecut papers (yep, you saw that right!). The real kicker is the project sheet that is also included. The projects they completed using this kit are STUNNING! If the papers don't sell you, the sheet showing what you can do with those same papers will! Cannot wait to lift them all.

The stamp set that's included is super cute, too, and very versatile.

You have got to get yourself a kit! Seriously!

More details in a week or so ... but well worth the wait!

1 comment:

  1. So weird...here all this time I thought I was following your blog! I just had it bookmarked...well, I quickly remedied that! Hope you're doing well! =D

    ReplyDelete