Pages

31 October 2009

Stampaganza!!!! and Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone!

I know I promised something fun but am having problems with some logistics but should have an answer for that today sometime later after I run a few errands! Sorry! *sigh*

On a brighter note .....

It's Stampaganza Time!!!!!


Stamp lovers can rejoice! I know I am. LOL Build your stamp collection up and save money while doing it. Cardmakers and scrapbookers alike will love the opportunity to earn free stamps during the month of November.

From November 3 - 30, 2009 purchase any two stamp sets (sizes A, B, C, D and/or E only) at full retail price and receive the third stamp set of equal or lesser value for your entire order FREE!!! - a savings of up to $28.50 CAN!

Details and fine print: Shipping and handling still apply. Stamp sets available for free include: A, B, C, or D size sets only - E size, cumstomizable (K), Stamp of the Month, Art and Soul sets are not available as the free set.

Wanna see the flyer? Click HERE!

To place an order, EMAIL ME or visit my SITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment