Pages

12 August 2009

Getting sidetracked ....

I have been a very bad blogger ... I sincerely apologize. I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted or created anything!

You know how you go through life and hit little bumps in the road? Well, it's been like that lately for me (and my family) ... and my scrappy mojo went with it. Then you get broadsided by something totally unexpected that really makes you sit back and evaluate your life and what is really important.

I won't go into details but the time has come to start making time for the things and people I care about ... including my scrapbooking. I am taking a little time each and every day and doing something scrapbook related so I hope to post more often for you all.

Thanks for your patience!!!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment