Pages

18 June 2009

It's here! It's here!

Okay ... took the plunge and ordered the second Great Goodies box that came up as part of the Deal-a-Day and it arrived this morning.

It cost me $49.95 + shipping + taxes and this is what I got:

1 x Life Delights Memory Showcase kit (value $15.95)
1 x tube of My Accents - Green (value $14.50)
1 x tube of Ribbon Rounds - Heartfelt Collection (value $10.50)
1 x Booking Stamp Set - Salutations (value $18.75)
2 x sets of Clear Tags - 1x Thank You and 1x Precious (value $4.95 each)
1 x D-size stamp set - Becasue of You (value $28.50)
1 x Dimenstional Elements - Numbers (value $6.25)
1 x Level 2 Paper Pack - Abundance (value $15.95)

So, by today's prices, I got $120+ worth of stuff for $49.95+taxes+shipping. I am sooooo stoked for the next one to arrive now! Wooohooo!

It was like opening Xmas presents in June since I had NO idea what was inside. So much fun and highly recomment it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment