Pages

24 February 2009

Lisa

Did this layout for a challenge on a Facebook Challenge Club I belong to. The challenge was to do a layout about yourself that HAD to include a picture of yourself so I cheated and used one from the past! LOL

Am using this particular layout for my family history scrapbook so have not included the journaling since it will contain a lot of personal vital statistics.

I plan on making a second page for it that contains pictures from different phases of my life on it, but this is a good start.

Products used:
CC1003 - Key To My Heart Paper Pack/Stamp Set (limited availability set but I do have two complete sets if you are interested. Email me for price or details on this package.)
Z2167 - Creme Brulee ink
Z2105 - Black ink
E1002 - Rustic Alphabet Stamp Set
Z1146 - Pewter Decorative Brads
Other - Fiskars Threading Waters Borner Punch, scissors, adhesive

On another note, I have a group on Facebook that anyone can join and you can check out CTMH with Lisa here.

No comments:

Post a Comment