Pages

13 February 2011

February 2011 Challenge

I wasn't going to do a challenge post this month because I'm soooo late in getting it done.  I changed my mind though so am just going to do a sketch challenge.  I had another idea for a challenge but I'm not going to have time to get it all together - so sketch challenge only this month!  :-)

No prize this month ... purely for the enjoyment of creating something beautiful to add to your albums. 

The Layout Sketch:

This sketch is by Karan Gerber ... check out her blog HERE

The Card Sketch:

This sketch is from the Twisted Sketches blog. 

Have fun creating with these!  I would love to see your artwork (CTMH products or not!) 

Show me:
1.  Comment on this post with a link to your artwork.
2.  Post your photo(s) to my CTMH group on Facebook.  Anyone can join or post to the group!
3.  Send me a photo of your creation by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment